***

Monday, April 9, 2007

Cribblog wrap-up and kethup...

By Steve Sherlock
So with this shuffle of the deck, you get two sites, three posts, and the right variation or in cribbage scoring vocabulary: 15 for 2, a run of three, and the right jack for a total of six.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Blogosphere

Cribbage is not a drinking game
By B Kiddo
E - So this is how you play cribbage? V - Isn't it a great game? B - As long as I am winning it is the Best!
Overheard at the Bar

the Champion
By Brian King
Next thing you know I'll start playing fantasy cribbage or something like that. Anyway, I'm remiss as a blogger because I haven't said anything about my 2.5 day pilrimage to Ann Arbor March 27-29. What can I say, I didn't want to lug ...
Brian's blog

The oldest tournament player, 92
North Thompson Star - Barriere,British Columbia,Canada A member of Branch 114 of the Legion, in Lynn Valley, Vancouver, Brongeest tells that he started playing Cribbage at the tender age of seven. ...
See all stories on this topic

Tax Everybody
By lassen
They were likely fed three square meals a day, and played cribbage and cricket while Prime Minister Blair blew his hot air, Bush threatened sanctions, and Ahmadinejad waited for just the right moment to take the pulpit and declare in ...
Random Press

Risk at speed
By The Thursday Club
The whole game lasted around an hour which is probably another record for us. As ever, out came the cards to finish off, with a few rounds of Cribbage and a close-fought one of our Whist variant.
Thursday Night Games Club

Lost Cities - First game with my wife
By jeblucas
We once tracked Cribbage games for a YEAR, so I could see this game gently rolling along to rounds 4, 5, 23, 87, 109, etc. When we have to break out the exponents we'll probably retire. Or if the kids eat it--whichever comes first. ...
BoardGameGeek Recent Additions

Turtles in Kelowna
By mer_lowe
Finally he agreed to learning how to play cribbage because there was nothing else to do. So at one in the morning we played a game, then finally called it a night. Late night on top of a long day of work but both were filled with ...
Thoughts into the Void

Back to School
Then we got ice cream and played Cribbage. I spent Friday eating Qdoba then playing airsoft with Rob and friends. All in all it has been a very boring break and I am looking forward to going to San Francisco.
The Adventures of Adam

blattius @ 2007-04-07T19:51:00 By blattius
I’m staying with a friend who I contacted over the Net, and have been doing very little more than watching TV and boning up on Cribbage. There were snow flurries today. I called my mother back to wish her Happy Easter. ...
The Blattiad

We did it!
By Liv
Dube made some apple pies and played cribbage with Adam, and Dube and I ate some pizza (after having skipped lunch at the museum...oops) and watched Pulp Fiction. It was a great, great day. And as Paul Simon would say, I've got nothin' ...
Quill and Ink

Brr!
By Karin
We ended up building a fire and playing Wii and cribbage in front of it to keep warm. Then we piled the blankets on our bed, turned on a tiny space heater and went to sleep. In the morning, our room was toasty warm and the rest of the ...
The Continuing Adventures of...

You down with NO TV? Yeah, you know me.
By The Awsum Blog
After being repeatedly pummeled in Cribbage and King's Court, I suggested we play Jenga. I'm pretty sure "jenga" is Amish for "pile of sticks," but I could be wrong. I ended up winning, and coming up with an even better passtime: Use ...
The Awsum Blog


Perfect Cribbage Hand
By tchase



Friday April 6, 2007 I achieved Cribbage perfection. I got a 29 on the second game against my wife. I’ve been playing this game for about 25 years and we play ten to twenty games a week on average and this is the first time I’ve ever ...
Randolph Blue Wave










Post Birthday Report
By Clinton
Pretty light. Went out with the team at work for lunch, and grilled dinner with Calvin (he had burgers). Then we watched TV and I taught him how to play cribbage. Kay was out of town, so we'll have our celebration this weekend.
Clinton

No comments: