***

Thursday, September 6, 2007

100 things about Michele #34...

From The Rocky Mountain Retreat:



31. When I eat fruit, it must be cut up in pieces otherwise I won't eat it. I hate biting into fruit such as apples, pears, plums, watermelon, etc.
32. I was in a car accident in 1977 when a drunk driver hit us by crossing over the centre line and hit head on into us. I flew through the front windshield and landed on the highway road and lost all my front teeth and scarred by face pretty bad.
33. I do not drink and I abhor people that drink and drive, even if they said they only had one drink and they are ok to drive.
34. I love to play cribbage.
35. Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I love the colors and the smells of this season.
36. I don't like watching horror movies. Bloody and decapitating types of movies do not thrill me at all!
37. I can speak some German. Understand some German and read some German.

Full post

No comments: