***

Friday, November 2, 2007

Mysterious missing pegs.... within the mayhem...

From Annie's blog, "Peace Within the Mayem"

"It's good to sit for a while in the peace of my kitchen this morning. My mother and aunt and uncle came down from Vermont on Sunday night to spend Monday with us. It was a whirlwind tour of lunches and antiquing, and driving and learning to play cribbage. I have wanted to learn that for years and even bought a cribbage board which sat around the house for about 5 years. I thought it came missing the pegs and directions and finally, since a teacher hadn't been in sight for so many years, threw it out or put it into the goodwill bag just weeks ago. Then my family arrives with a cribbage board and knowledge. Now, if I could find someone else who knew how to play, it could very well be my new addiction. (Oh, they laughed when I said my board hadn't come with pegs. Apparently, there's a slider on the bottom of all of them where the pegs are stored. Mine was all wood so I never noticed it.)"

Full post: http://peacewithinthemayhem.blogspot.com/2007/10/its-good-to-sit-for-while-in-peace-of.html

No comments: