***

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Revenge of Wendy... (?)


From WizIDm:

"Don called today to inform me that he is giving me a small amount of space in his update. I would like to take this opportunity to make it clear that I feel no resentment towards Don even though he has consistently maligned and libeled, yes, libeled me in his otherwise inspiring epistles. No bitterness do I feel though I have been approached by strangers who, upon hearing my name, raise their eyebrows and say, “Oh, you’re that Wendy!” I bear him no ill will as he is a man, competitive and fragile in nature (I took Intro. to Psychology in college) and I understand his need for constant validation of his supposed superiority. I am quite content to allow him to claim victory in our little card games if it makes him feel good. I will take this one, small opportunity to say that Eileen and I have had our fair share of wins and as a matter of fact I trounced him at Cribbage twice this week but you won’t hear about that in the update, no…still, no malice has entered my heart. Just remember, dear reader, that you can’t believe everything you read on the internet."

Full post here.

No comments: