***

Friday, February 22, 2008

Cheese, charm, criminals and cribbage...


From 3-Way TV:

"A 33-year-old Helena man faces a felony charge of burglary for allegedly breaking into his ex-girlfriend’s home and stealing cheese, a cribbage board and a copy of “Women Who Love Too Much,” among other items.

Police arrested Shane William Pursley early Saturday morning.

About 3:30 a.m., officers were dispatched to a residence on the 200 block of Broadway to investigate a possible burglary in process.

When police arrived, they saw Pursley, who appeared intoxicated, exiting the residence through the back door and apprehended him.

Police located a paperback book, a wooden cribbage board, a half-torn photo of the ex-girlfriend and a hand-written note, all of which Pursley had been holding, on the ground next to the back door."

Full post

3 comments:

TheWeyrd1 said...

Joe,

Your additional link from 3waytv.tv has a "." right after the .com so it goes nowhere. Thankfully you included your URL with your name, so clicking on that brought me to your blog. Yea! I used to play cribbage with my grandmother and my bro when I was a wee thing. Nice site.

TheWeyrd1 said...

Joe...Your additional link from 3waytv.tv has a "." right after the .com so it goes nowhere. Thankfully you included your URL with your name, so clicking on that brought me to your blog. Yea! I used to play cribbage with my grandmother and my bro when I was a wee thing. Nice site.

Joe said...

Thanks Weyrd1!
Sorry 'bout the typo. Sometimes I get in a blogging grovve and can't tell if I'm .com-ing or com.-ing. :o)

Cheers!