***

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Corporate Challenge Cribbage.... and funky orange shirts...



From Every Day's an Adventure:


Connie Nichol says:


"This was the first corporate challenge event I've ever done and it was loads of fun. I was asked to join the cribbage team for Agrium, and because twenty years ago I was reasonably good at the game, I agreed! I had to practice a little bit with my hubby and reread the rules, but it quickly came back to me. In the old days, I used to play a fair bit of cribbage, especially on airplanes to kill time on long flights. It's a great game. Anyway, my partner Darcy and I finished with 3 wins and 3 losses, not enough to win anything, but not embarrassing either. I think I might try it again next year!






And we got funky new orange shirts..................... :-)"

Full post

No comments: