***

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grandma Burton: Pegged Out...


From The Burton 5:

"For those of you who don’t know, my Grandma Burton has been sick with Cancer for awhile and went home to heaven Sunday night. I will miss her. I have many fond memories of her. She loved cards, boggle, cribbage, and many other games. She loved to have the family over for any occasion. (Sometimes the Burton’s would just make up reasons to get together.) I remember she would make the best popcorn from an old beat up metal pot on the stove. Her roast beef was out of this world, I could eat my weight in it, and her potato salad was pure gold with a little sprinkle of paprika on top :-) At Christmas time she loved to decorate the ENTIRE living room with Christmas stuff. (So much, one year half of us had to sit in the kitchen for opening gifts There was never a dull moment over at that house, considering she had eight kids and close to a thousand grandchildren."

Full post here

No comments: