***

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jerk of a mother should not be playing cribbage...

From Blue Camosis:

"Sometimes in life it seems as though she is looking to "squash" me down to size. I don't condone a lot of the things she does but I don't say much to her about it. If she wants to be a jerk when she beats me at cribbage, I don't say anything. I just go numb and let her be that way. I do love her, but I don't want to be her. She is my mom and will always be my mom, but I don't want her to think that I am going to get into a pissing contest with her. If she wants to win, win I don't care. So it takes the fun out of playing games with her. .."

More...


Hey BlueCamosis,

I was searching for "cribbage" and found your post...

Just my opinion, and I don't know you at all, so I'll say it like I see it... your mother is a total jerk and you should do everything you can to get away from her as soon as possible. You should not be subjected to the things you describe in your blog. YOU can take control of your own life and unfortunately not everyone gets a good mother.

There are plenty of other people out there that you can have good, decent relationships with and dump the pitiful thing who happened to have given birth to you.

Just my two cents.

Cheers, and best to you,
Joe

No comments: